-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE----- Hash: SHA1 The Apache Ant Team is pleased to announce the release of Apache Ant 1.9.5. Version 1.9.5 is mostly a bug fix rele
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
The Apache Ant Team is pleased to announce the release of Apache Ant
Version 1.9.5 is mostly a bug fix release but adds a few new features
like new resource collections allbutlast/allbutfirst that complement the
existing first/last collections.
Apache Ant is a Java library and command-line tool that helps building
Source and binary distributions are available for download from the
Apache Ant download site:
When downloading, please verify signatures using the KEYS file available
at the above location when downloading the release.
Changes in this version include:
Changes that could break older environments:
* The ReplaceTokens filter can now use token-separators longer than
Bugzilla Report 56584
* The changes that added 's support for gzip encoding
automatically uncompressed content that would not have been touched
before - like when downloading .tar.gz files. A new flag has
been added to control the behavior and its default will make
work as it did in 1.9.3.
Bugzilla Report 57048
* TarArchiveInputStream failed to read archives with empty gid/uid
Bugzilla Report 56641
* TarArchiveInputStream could throw IOException when reading PAX
headers from a "slow" InputStream.
* XMLJunitResultFormatter could throw NullPointerException if Java
cannot determine the local hostname.
Bugzilla Report 56593
* URLResource#getLastModified tried to access the connection to the
URL without making sure it was established, potentially leading to
a NullPointerException when using FTP.
Bugzilla Report 56873
* Long-Name and -link or PAX-header entries in TAR archives
always had the current time as last modfication time, creating
archives that are different at the byte level each time an
archive was built.
* runant.py should now work as well when the path of the Java
executable contains spaces.
github pull request #1
* now supports nested and elements.
Bugzilla Report 47002
* complete-ant-cmd.pl now also knows about the -file option.
Bugzilla Report 57371
* the br-replace template inside the XSLT stylesheets used by
could cause stack overflows or out-of-memory errors
when applied to big outputs.
Bugzilla Report 57341
* removed spurious warning about unclosed ZipFiles when reading the
Port of https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COMPRESS-297
* FileUtils.rename which is used by several tasks can throw a
NullPointerException if the "normal" renameTo operation fails and
an exception occurs while rename falls back to copying and
deleting the file.
Bugzilla Report 57533
* complete-ant-cmd.pl would incorrectly suggest words from the build
Bugzilla Report 51931
* complete-ant-cmd.pl now also completes tasks without a description.
Bugzilla Report 57542
* LocalPropertyStack could run into ConcurrentModificationException
when tasks spawned new child threads that accessed the properties.
Bugzilla Report 55074
* TarEntry's constructor with a File and a String arg didn't
normalize the name.
* Between 1.8.4 and 1.9.0 TarInputStream started to parse file
names using the platform's default encoding rather than as ASCII.
This has been a breaking change that has never been marked as such
(in fact it went unnoticed). In order to allow and
to work on platforms who's encoding doesn't match
the encoding of file names inside the archive, both now support
The attribute has also been added to for symmetry.
Bugzilla Report 57822
* it is now possible to provide proxy configuration to signjar
when using the timestamped authority.
Bugzilla Report 56678
* complete-ant-cmd.pl now also analyzes the ANT_ARGS environment
Bugzilla Report 57371
* ported some of the write-optimization of Commons Compress 1.10 to
the ZIP package
* adapted unit tests to Java9 and added "javac1.9" as valid option
for javac's compiler attribute.
* performance improvements for
Bugzilla Report 57588
* MailLogger can now add CC and BCC addresses.
Bugzilla Report 57789.
* 's buffer size has been increased from 1k to 100k to match
github pull requests #8 and #9
* The tar package can now deal with group and user ids bigger than
* has new attributes fileMode and dirMode that control the
permissions on the remote side when sending data via SSH.
Bugzilla Report 43271.
* New and resource collections can be used
to select all but a given subset of a resource collection.
Bugzilla Report 57834.
For complete information on Ant, including instructions
on how to submit bug reports, patches, or suggestions for improvement,
see the Apache Ant website:
Stefan Bodewig, on behalf of the Apache Ant community
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.9 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
The MySQL 5.6 Release Candidate is an aggregation of the previous MySQL 5.6 Development Milestone Releases (DMR) and provides a true functio... čítať viac
MySQL Thread Pool has now been updated for the MySQL 5.6 version. Obviously, with the much higher concurrency of the MySQL Server in 5.6 its... čítať viac
MySQL is the most trusted and depended-on open source database platform in use today. As such, 9 out of the top 10 most popular and highly-t... čítať viac
To support the growing emphasis on real-time operations, MySQL is releasing a new MySQL Applier for Hadoop to enable the replication of even... čítať viac
The MySQL team at Oracle are excited to announce the immediate availability of the MySQL Cluster 7.3 Development Milestone Release GA releas... čítať viac
Learn how easy it is to deploy a MySQL Cluster database that has been configured to best meet your applications needs within your environmen... čítať viac
Learn how to use MySQL 5.6 and the MySQL Utilities to setup, monitor and manage your MySQL replication topology. See how a single command ca... čítať viac
The new MySQL 5.6.5 Development Milestone Release (DMR) introduces a much anticipated feature - Global Transaction Identifiers (GTIDs) for M... čítať viac
Sign up for our new webinar about the 10 steps you need to take to roll-out Cloud devops. Join us to learn about the benefits of hybrid clou... čítať viac
W3C Announced today the launch of the Web Authentication Working Group whose goal is to develop standards using strong c... čítať viac
Accessibility Conformance Testing (ACT) Rules Format 1.0 has been published as a First Public Working Draft. It specifie... čítať viac
[this announcement is available online at https://s.apache.org/23CB ]Big Data security management framework for the Apac... čítať viac
This is a guest blog by Jamie Branch, Corrosion Engineer at Apellix. Collaborative robots, or cobots, work side by side with humans to en... čítať viac
The Apache OpenMeetings project is pleased to announcethe release of Apache OpenMeetings 4.0.4.The release is available... čítať viac
As part as our mission to get snaps running everywhere, we are pleased to announce that support for snaps has now offici... čítať viac
Joomla extension AdminExile Pro (Joomla). Your /administrator area is vulnerable - secure it with AdminExile. Access keys, IPv4/6 Black/Whit... čítať viac